2022-04-09 - 11:00
Sona Baixet Fest | Recommended for family audiences
Saturday 9th April, 11h00 to 19h00
Tickets: 10€ in advance / 12€ at the box office. (+ 3 years old)
There will be performances in different areas of the theatre, in the Fundación Espurna building and in the street. Those who go to the theatre in the morning will visit Espurna in the afternoon, or vice versa, to enjoy all the proposals. Priority will be given to those who have registered in advance and the rest will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis, until full capacity is reached.
+ info Sonabaixet.com
LaCasaCalba is back with enthusiasm and proves its loyalty to its smallest audience. The liveliest family festival comes loaded with music, activities, stories, theatre and many more surprises that, once again this year, will take place at the Teatre del Raval in Gandia and its surroundings.
The programme will take place over two full days with the same programme. Different stages have been prepared with simultaneous performances to avoid large crowds.
They will be:
- ‘Res-i-dual’, by Companyia Sonora
- Chica Charcos & The Katiuskas Band
- ‘El corral de Pepeta’, with Cristina Blasco and Josep Maravilla
- ‘Merienda de cuentos’, by Gloria Fuertes, with Títeres La Matallina
- Cartoons 16mm, with music by Dr. Truna
- ‘The power of 80s’, with Eddy Eighty
- ‘Rodem?’, by LaLola Boreal
- ‘Los Fantasmas del Raval’, a street animation show with the creatures that inhabit the backdrop of the theatre
- Art workshops, with Pepa Castillo